Comparison reports are used to outline the amount of products that are linked between your Retail Express system and your eCommerce store. For this report to be accurate, the Supplier SKU needs to match between both systems to allow the integration to keep stock and pricing up-to-date and also for orders to be created in Retail Express. Without matching SKUs, we cannot sync data properly and it can become harder to find other issues.
To action these :-
1) Fix up errors in the Product Errors Report
2) Address Report 2 - Missing in REX by re-enabling in REX or deleting from the Web.
There are 3 main reports outlined in the comparison report.
- Products that match - Report 1
- Outlines the products that are currently linked between your Retail Express system and eCommerce store.
- Missing in REX -Report 2
- Outlines the products that currently exist in your eCommerce store but cannot be found in your Retail Express system. You can fix these products by doing one of the following: delete the product from the eCommerce store, make sure the product is ready for online in Retail Express or create the product in Retail Express.
- Missing in eCommerce - Report 3
- Outlines the products that are currently missing in your eCommerce store. These will normally get created automatically but may have issues which are in the Product Errors.
- Product Errors
- Displays missing sizes and colours for variable products.
- Product Pricing Mismatch
- Displays the products that do not have matching pricing between Retail Express and your eCommerce store. It is important to verify that the pricing in REX is correct before running the first stock and pricing sync.
- Product Stock Mismatch
- Displays the products that do not have matching stock between Retail Express and your eCommerce store. It is important to verify that the stock in REX is correct before running the first stock and pricing sync.
- Incorrect Variable Matrix
- Displays the product matrices that do not have the same amount of variables in Retail Express and your eCommerce store.
Once you have fixed up a product in the Missing in REX or Product Errors report it is often fixed in the Missing in eCommerce report. All reports are HTML files which will open in your web browser after double clicking. We do not supply comparison reports in excel as this will remove the leading zeroes in SKU's